Stores below will donate a percentage of what you spend when you follow the steps below…and it’s FREE!
1. SAFEWAY SHOPPERS: Register your Safeway Card with Escrip
Click here to begin your registration.
Click “Search by zip code,” type in”94002,” and then select “Carlmont High School PTSA #500007211.
ALSO, please register any credit, debit or ATM cards that you use. By doing this, when you shop at stores such as Lunardi’s, Draegers, Food 4 Less, Piazza’s, Ducky’s carwash (others) or dine at any of these 190 restaurants near 94002.
Click here to register for the Rewards Network or click here to use Escrip’s online mall. Your Carlmont PTSA receive’s a percentage of your purchase. It costs you nothing additional to do this, and your children benefit with more funds coming to the Carlmont PTSA.
2. LUCKYS, NOB HILL and JAMBA JUICE shoppers: Order store cards to swipe at check out
Click here to email the eScrip Coordinator, Mahmoud Kekkad, to order store cards
- Nob Hill donates to your school(s) of choice when you.
- Lucky’s donates 3%: order a card for each shopper. The card is specific to the Carlmont PTSA.
- Jamba Juice donates 10%: order a card for each shopper. The card is specific to the Carlmont PTSA.
Directions: Swipe your store card before your purchase is totaled.
3. MOLLIE STONE’S own COMMUNITY CARD
- Pick up a card and fill out a one page application at any Mollie Stone’s Market and include your email address
- Select Carlmont PTSA to receive your contribution (It automatically comes through eScrip)
- Use the card or provide your phone number every time you make a purchase at your local Mollie Stone’s Market