2021–2022 SAT/ACT Prep**
Practice Tests (online only)
Partnership with Revolution Prep
- Saturday, November 13, 2021, 9am to 1pm – Choose SAT or ACT
- Saturday, February 5, 2022, 9am to 1pm – Choose SAT or ACT
- Saturday, April 23, 2022, 9am to 1pm – Choose SAT or ACT
Full-length, proctored Practice Tests
- Materials will be emailed to students 24 hours before the exam.
- Every exam comes with a free 30-minute score report review with Revolution Prep’s testing expert to assess specific strengths and areas of improvement.
Deadline to register: Thursday before the exam
- Donation of $10 requested, and for an additional $1, students can access 1 month of unlimited tutoring.
- Go to the Revolution Prep-Carlmont partnership page and select the exam of your choice.
- Schedule your free Score Report Review with a Revolution Prep Academic Advisor on their appointment page: https://my.revolutionprep.com/northwest.
Questions? Contact Sue Kim-Ahn, PTSA SAT/ACT Prep Volunteer
- For information on the OFFICIAL administration of these exams, go to CollegeBoard for the SAT exam, and ACT for the ACT exam.
- The University of California is changing their ACT/SAT test score requirements, beginning with applications for the Class of 2021.
** For the Class of 2022 (current Seniors) and beyond:
Due to limited testing availability in 2020, several colleges changed their SAT/ACT requirements for students who applied for Fall 2021 admission. Some of those changes were temporary. Please check with the specific colleges to which you will be applying to verify what their SAT/ACT requirements will be for your application process!
- Test Optional: Neither ACT or SAT are required with the application, but if scores are submitted, they will be reviewed.
- Test Blind: ACT or SAT scores will not be looked at even if scores are submitted.
- Test Flexible: Students may substitute other tests such as single subject, AP, IB scores in lieu of SAT or ACT.