Grad Night is SOLD OUT!
TICKET HOLDERS – TIPS FOR A GREAT GRAD NIGHT
- Arrive at Carlmont on time, beginning at 6:30pm, but NO LATER THAN 7:00pm to allow for check-in
- Parking will be limited to the Senior Lot. Have a family member drop you off at Scots Gym or Carpool.
- “Pack” light – Bring your photo ID (student or driver’s license) and car or house key – keep key chains and keys to a minimum
- Leave your cell phone and other valuables at home. You will not be allowed to bring it in.
- Leave all communication devices, purses, backpacks, lip/makeup or hair products, lip balm, food, chewing gum, mints or water bottles at home
- Do NOT bring big items; there will be no place to store them
- Cameras that do not have GPS, Wi-Fi or any other ability to communicate ARE allowed
- Line up for regular check-in first (ideally with your friends who you want to be in a bus group with)
- Line up for bus check-in second with your bus group so that you can all be placed on the same bus together
- Dress in layers – the venue provides indoor and outdoor activities
- Dress in comfortable clothes with comfortable shoes
- Come hungry & save room for dessert!
- Items stored in envelopes will be returned on buses upon returning to school from the venue
- All medications must be cleared by the school nurse at check-in with the exception of epi-pens and inhalers and insulin pumps
- The nurse will have personal hygiene items available at the venue
- Most importantly – HAVE FUN!
The Carlmont PTSA and Event Venue will adhere to enhanced health and safety measures for everyone. You will be required to abide by all applicable COVID-19 safety rules and regulations while at the Venue.
These guidelines currently include wearing a mask at all times, except while eating. Even with these measures in place, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present.
Requirements to attend grad night have been updated due to easing restrictions at the venue and more limited access for asymptomatic testing with decreasing rates of COVID. The good news is that greater than 80% of you are fully vaccinated. For the remaining attendees, we are not requiring Covid testing but, instead, are requiring that you fill out this questionnaire on Friday June 4th before 9am.
If you are uncomfortable that non-vaccinated grad night attendees are not required to do Covid testing, please email email@example.com to discuss a refund.
For vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals, if you have symptoms this coming week, please get a Covid test 24-48 hours prior to attending grad night or plan to not attend. If you have symptoms or exposure to someone who has known Covid-19 infection, please sign up for testing with your healthcare provider or sign up at www.curative.com (Curative has testing locations in Redwood City and San Mateo).
By attending the Grad night 2021, you are confirming that you are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
You also verify that you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine following the exposure.
If you do exhibit any of these symptoms or are diagnosed or awaiting a COVID-19 test result, you will not be allowed to attend the event. If you do not provide documentation of full vaccination you will not be allowed to attend the event. NO REFUNDS will be given to students that do not provide the necessary documentation.
Pick up your graduation leis
For lei pick-up questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations graduates, have an amazing grad night!