Welcome, graduating families! This is your one-stop shop for information about your final year at Carlmont. Scroll down for information about the yearbook, senior portraits and ads, caps and gowns, and more to come.
1) Take your Senior Portraits. Portraits will be taken by Prestige (LifeTouch) at their San Carlos studio by appointment only. Click here to schedule an appointment. Be sure to select the San Carlos studio. If you get feedback saying “nothing is available,” feel free to contact Lifetouch directly.
Take your photo by December 4th, photo selection is due by December 18th. Lifetouch wanted to communicate; they feel confident they can maintain the clothing’s safety when it comes to the traditional attire worn for senior portraits. If a student still feels uncomfortable, they can have the option to use their own clothes for the picture.
2) Order your Yearbook. Here is the link to purchase a 2020-21 Carlmont Yearbook on our CAF site.
3) Place your Senior Ads. Here is a flyer with all information regarding Senior Ads. Senior Ads are due by December 31st.
4) Send in your Senior baby pictures by January 13, 2021. As is tradition, the Carlmont yearbook includes baby pictures of our seniors to show just how far they have come. We would love for you to join us in celebrating our seniors by submitting a baby picture.
A few things to keep in mind-
- The photo you choose will be cropped vertically, similar to a yearbook photo.
- It doesn’t have to be a “baby” photo. You can choose a baby photo or toddler photo; it’s up to you!
Please submit a baby photo for your class of 2021 Senior to be included in the yearbook using this Google Form. To ensure the images are correctly noted in the yearbook, please make sure to label photo (Last Name.First Name.Student ID#) (ex: Crame.Ralph.010101)
The deadline for submissions is January 13, 2021. Questions regarding Senior baby photos? Please contact Carrie Fromm at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) If you need to confirm whether you have already purchased a yearbook or have any other questions, feel free to reach out to CHS Yearbook Advisor Nick Lamb at email@example.com.
Caps and Gowns
To order your caps and gowns for 2021 graduation, please go to https://highschool.herffjones.com/secom/home.