On this page: Membership | Officers and Committee Chairs | Finance
Join the PTSA using your credit card at: Carlmont High School PTSA
Membership dues support PTSA Programs:
Teacher/staff mini-grants, Grad Night celebration, Parent education speakers, Student-Parent directory, SAT/ACT practice tests, The Bagpiper electronic newsletter, Teacher/staff appreciation events, Senior student scholarships, Reflections art recognition program, and more.
To senior students applying for a PTSA Senior Scholarship… you must be a PTSA member in your senior year by March 1st.
To anyone applying for a PTSA or a California State PTA Grant or Scholarship… you must be a PTSA member.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Knowing that you are helping to fund important PTSA Programs
- You can vote at PTSA meetings
- Board members can apply for State PTA grants for continued education
- Teacher/Staff members can apply for PTSA Mini-Grants and State PTA continuing education grants
- Student members can apply for local PTSA and State PTA Senior Scholarships
Who can join?
Parents, guardians, teachers, and students… Anyone in the Carlmont community!
Questions? Contact Laura Parks, PTSA Membership Chair.
Officers and Committee Chairs
|PTSA Executive Board Officers||Current||Email/Contact|
|First VP, Communications Chair||Vikky Bannerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Second VP, Chair of Fundraising Committees||Lisa Lessardemail@example.com|
|Third VP, Chair of Community Outreach Committees||Eric Manningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Financial Secretary||Stephanie Leeemail@example.com|
|Recording Secretary||Wendy Tsengfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Class of 2021/ Senior Class chair||Carrie Fromm|
|Class of 2022/Junior Class chair||Mylinh Nightengaleemail@example.com|
|Class of 2023/Sophomore Class chair||OPEN|
|Class of 2024/ Freshman Class||OPEN|
|PTSA Committee Chairs||Current||Email/Contact|
|8th Grade Transition Committee Chair||Chris Cookfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CAF CART Liaison||Carol Tsengemail@example.com|
|eNewsletter/Announcement Editor||Anna Muifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|eScrip/Rebate Programs Coordinator||Becky O’Driscollemail@example.com|
|Grad Day Concession||OPEN|
|Grad Day Leis Sales||OPEN|
|Honorary Volunteer Service Awards||OPEN|
|Hospitality Chair||Patrice Holbrook|
|Mock SAT/ACT Tests||Sue Kim Ahnfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pantry Chair||Yasemin Blockemail@example.com|
|Parent Education Chair||Michelle Kelleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PE Clothes Sales Chair||Eric Manningemail@example.com|
|PTSA Online Registration/Payment Coordinator||Carol Tsengfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PTSA Webpage Webmaster||Alexandra Carmichaelemail@example.com|
|Reflections Art Program Chair||Mandy Gibbsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Student Scholarship||OPEN|
|Spirit Wear Co-Chair||Maija Kelleyemail@example.com|
|Spirit Wear Co-Chair||OPEN|
|Student Store Chair||OPEN|
|Teacher/Staff Appreciation Co-Chair||Amber Paulusfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teacher/Staff Appreciation Co-Chair||Jessica Mattioliemail@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Carol Tsengfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The resources below are for use by PTSA Officers and Committee Chairs.
When you know your PTSA Committee will be incurring an upcoming budgeted expense, please present a motion at a PTSA General Association Meeting to release funds for that budgeted expense.
For example: “I make a motion to release funds to pay for _item(s)_ from the _line item from PTSA budget_.” Once your motion is approved, you can then fill out a Reimbursement Request Form or a Cash Advance Request Form (as appropriate, below) and attach a file that has a copy of your receipts.
- Financial Procedure Flowchart — This flowchart shows the process for releasing budgeted funds and submitting payment requests for funds.
- Payment Authorization/Request for Reimbursement Form – 2020-2021 —This form is to be used to request reimbursement for funds spent on budgeted items.
- Cash Verification Form —This form is to be used any time cash is collected for any reason. Cash must be counted and verified by at least two committee members or officers, at the event, before money is moved. You should consult with the PTSA Treasurer regarding proper cash handling rules and procedures prior to any event where cash is collected.