Carlmont PTSA is a dynamic organization working in close partnership with school administrators and staff
Membership is open to all parents, students, school administrators and staff.
2020-2021 Parent Education Series
The Parent Education Series serves the Sequoia High School District with informative and engaging online educational events throughout the year to help your family thrive.
For a complete list of upcoming events, please visit https://www.seq.org/STUDENTS–PARENTS/Parent-Resources/Parent-Education-Series/index.html
What Carlmont PTSA does
Bagpiper bi-monthly newsletter
8th Grade transition team
Parent volunteer coordination
SUHSD superintendent’s PTA presidents meetings
PTSA website and social media
Ways you can support Carlmont PTSA
- Become a member Parents/guardians, teachers, staff members, & STUDENTS. Must be renewed each year.
- Get involved and volunteer today! Fill out this simple form to help us find the perfect spot for you in our team of amazing volunteers.
- Shop Amazon with Amazon Smile Set up AmazonSmile and select ‘Carlmont PTSA’ (Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to Carlmont’s PTSA. Just remember to always use smile.amazon.com.)
- Participate in eScrip Donate by using the eScrip Online Mall for all of your shopping. (Carlmont PTSA #500007211)
- Join PTSA now and start receiving PTSA emails for email newsletters you can trust.