Carlmont PTSA is a dynamic organization working in close partnership with school administrators and staff
Membership is open to all parents, students, school administrators and staff.
Please visit our Family2Family page for details. Thank you for your generosity and help!
What Carlmont PTSA does
Bagpiper bi-monthly newsletter
8th Grade transition team
Parent volunteer coordination
SUHSD superintendent’s PTA presidents meetings
PTSA website and social media
Ways you can support Carlmont PTSA
- Become a member Parents/guardians, teachers, staff members, & STUDENTS. Must be renewed each year.
- Get involved and volunteer today! Fill out this simple form to help us find the perfect spot for you in our team of amazing volunteers.
- Shop Amazon with Amazon Smile Set up AmazonSmile and select ‘Carlmont PTSA’ (Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to Carlmont’s PTSA. Just remember to always use smile.amazon.com.)
- Participate in eScrip Donate by using the eScrip Online Mall for all of your shopping. (Carlmont PTSA #500007211)
- Join PTSA now and start receiving PTSA emails for email newsletters you can trust.